Sep 28, 2008

GUILTY PLEASURE :: Rome (HBO)

so one of my guilty pleasures is HBO's Rome ...i just bucked up on it one day...(probably high) and got hooked ! its wonderfully produced and the storylines are vicious and juicy and makes you see how people really were before i-pods and air conditioning...Currently watching all of Season 2 on HBO Demand....hopefully their should be a season 3...

Cleopatra (played by Lyndsey Marshall) is my fav character....so genius, seductive powerful and fabulous...she's holding down Egypt all by her fine self...

then there's Octavian....the evil nerd king....he's the great nephew of Ceaser who takes control of Rome after Ceasers is assassinated.....he's very clever and very bitter...well i guess i would be too if my mother was f*kin the person i hated most....Marc Anthony...oh and he has a weird violent-sex fetish that kind of makes him more interesting...lol

...Marc Anthony....i only like him cuz his sex scenes are hot !!

1 comment:

Mz. GOOD GOOD said...

I have never seen this i will put it on my list of things to watch..... my guilty pleasure is Gossip Girl :)